We are currently undergoing store website upgrades which affects this Blog. We plan to have everything restored on the Blog over the next few days (this includes PDF downloads, pictures, and links). These items have to be manually restored on the Blog. Thank you for your patience!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

REALLY? Yes, I did!

Yup, I really did order these fabrics!   They are just crazy enough to be alot of fun ~ especially if you take a close look at them.    There's "Quick & Easy Knitting Projects" that have taken a terribly long time (obviously too long).....and skulls with crossbones made from scissors and knitting needles!    KNITTY GRITTY and URBAN GRIT will be here in a few weeks!   With fabrics called "Knitmare on Elm Street,"  "Quilt Pirates,"  "Knit Pirates,"  and "Crosswise,"  I think someone at Michael Miller had a great time naming these pieces!


You can pre-order if you'd like, or wait to see what's left when these fabrics arrive!  Michael Miller's KNITTY GRITTY is RIGHT HERE!

2 comments:

Cassandra {Sleeping or Sewing} said...

I've wondered about goth fabric. I'm surprised I haven't seen more of it, out in the web world, aside from the occasional skull. The gray roses look nice.

Coloradolady said...

I can not wait to get this!!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...