Thursday, June 9, 2011

Alexander Henry's WILLOW GROVE ~ Quilt Feature!

It's no secret....I love Alexander Henry Fabric! One of my favorites is Willow Grove in the red, pink, and orange colorstory. It has such flair. I was thrilled to see photos of a quilt made with many of the Willow Grove coordinates....Helen from Australia sent me these pictures of her A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. quilt:


Look how the colors POP!

and here is the back:



Helen made this quilt for her young daughter....I think she is one lucky girl!


If you'd like to have a bit of Willow Grove for your own stash, here is the main print:





A little story:   This print had been out of stock for quite awhile and we had heard it wasn't coming back....in fact, I called Alexander Henry and was told this design wasn't being sent back for re-print.     Disappointed, yes...but I knew more fab prints would be coming so I pretty much forgot all about those outstanding bolts on my order from August 2010.     Sooo....what a great surprise to have 2 more bolts of Willow Grove land on our doorstep about a month ago! That's some good luck for our customers....now ya'll can have Willow Grove in your stash if you missed it the first time! We also have a few of the coordinates, they are on the Alexander Henry page.



Thanks, Helen, for sharing your beautiful quilt with us! Keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...