We are currently undergoing store website upgrades which affects this Blog. We plan to have everything restored on the Blog over the next few days (this includes PDF downloads, pictures, and links). These items have to be manually restored on the Blog. Thank you for your patience!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Alexander Henry's WILLOW GROVE ~ Quilt Feature!

It's no secret....I love Alexander Henry Fabric! One of my favorites is Willow Grove in the red, pink, and orange colorstory. It has such flair. I was thrilled to see photos of a quilt made with many of the Willow Grove coordinates....Helen from Australia sent me these pictures of her A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. quilt:


Look how the colors POP!

and here is the back:



Helen made this quilt for her young daughter....I think she is one lucky girl!


If you'd like to have a bit of Willow Grove for your own stash, here is the main print:





A little story:   This print had been out of stock for quite awhile and we had heard it wasn't coming back....in fact, I called Alexander Henry and was told this design wasn't being sent back for re-print.     Disappointed, yes...but I knew more fab prints would be coming so I pretty much forgot all about those outstanding bolts on my order from August 2010.     Sooo....what a great surprise to have 2 more bolts of Willow Grove land on our doorstep about a month ago! That's some good luck for our customers....now ya'll can have Willow Grove in your stash if you missed it the first time! We also have a few of the coordinates, they are on the Alexander Henry page.



Thanks, Helen, for sharing your beautiful quilt with us! Keep up the great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...