We are currently undergoing store website upgrades which affects this Blog. We plan to have everything restored on the Blog over the next few days (this includes PDF downloads, pictures, and links). These items have to be manually restored on the Blog. Thank you for your patience!

Monday, August 29, 2011

REDWORK Feature!

Awhile back,  I ran a post about Redwork.   I love its timeless look!    Here's a beautiful WINNIE THE POOH quilt made by Francis S.!  She told me this quilt was made a few years ago....and it is still one of her favorites.


The DETAILS:




Thanks for sharing, Francis ~ fabulous job!  

Have a great day, everyone!  :o)



4 comments:

Sallie said...

I love it, too!

Stray Stitches said...

Absolutely adorable!!

Karen said...

Congratulations to Francis. This is such a gorgeous quilt.! So special in red.

Jeannette said...

Adorable! I would love to have made one for my son who loved winnie the poo!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...