Saturday, September 10, 2011

New SNEEKY PEEKY from Moda!

Met with my FAB Moda rep this week ~ Jane!    Here what we have coming in January/February 2012 so far:

  (there will be many more lines to view at Fall Market in October...so stand by!)


 The PEZZY group has great blenders along with matching Bella Solids! 
(this group will be added to the website soon!) 

FRENCH LACE II Batiks look amazing.  CLICK HERE TO VIEW!

A STITCH IN COLOR is by Malka Dubrasky.  CLICK HERE TO VIEW!

Want to learn more about Malka?   http://stitchindye.blogspot.com/


Can't wait to see all the new goods!    Have a fabulous evening everyone!

2 comments:

Jeannette said...

Oh I can't wait for the pezzy prints!!! Yay!!

BTW I loved my package it was so nicely done with the ruler & snapple for my water!!

Fort Worth Fabric Studio said...

Hi Jeannette, I'm loving those pezzy prints, too...they look like rainbow sherbet! So glad you liked your package ~ thanks for the kind words!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...