Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Link Party!


Hi everyone! We have some exciting news to share with you today! Fort Worth Fabric Studio blog is going to host a new link party! Featuring none other than all things Fabric!

Every Friday, we are going to have what's called: 


Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash.  Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric! 



It is going to be a frenzy of fabric around here and we can't wait to see what you have been creating with your fabric! So please, grab a button or share a link and come on over Friday and let's party!!!

Here are two different sized buttons:

150 x 150
Fort Worth Fabric Studio

or:

250 x 250


Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog
 Talk to you soon,

2 comments:

Lee Ann L. said...

Now this is something I can do. I love fabrics and anything related to fabrics. This will give me an excuse to fondle some fabrics and maybe, just maybe, I'll be motivated to sew again soon. (we are almost done with the garage conversion which is becoming my room). Thanks for doing this and I'm looking forward to the first link party!

Cindy said...

Sounds like an awesome linky. Hope I can link up using Flickr as I don't have a blog.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...