Friday, February 7, 2014

Fabric Frenzy Friday #2

Happy Friday! I never get sick of saying that! :) I want to thank everyone for linking up last week.  I loved seeing what you are creating with fabric! So much inspiration was shared.  My list of things to make is just getting longer and longer! Before we get to the link up--I have a few things to share with you:

1. Don't forget to enter this week's giveaway! We are giving away a fat quarter bundle with an apron pattern! You can check out all the details and enter here.

2. We have just started a new series called "How to make a quilt from start to finish" and we are just getting started! So if you are a new quilter, or a pro--would love for you to follow along! Go here for more information.

Now onto our newest Friday Bundle Batch!

Click here to purchase My Cherry Amour Bundle


 I am literally drooling over this bundle! The rich cherry red paired with the turquoise is the perfect combination.  All the prints are low volume and they just merry so well together.  This bundle features lovely floral patterns as well as some fun dot patterns.  It also includes one of my favorite blender fabrics: Sketch by Timeless Treasures.  

Included in each bundle are one cut of each  (in order from top to bottom):

Love & Joy Cherries Aqua - Free Spirit
Small Dots Red - Riley Blake
Bluebird Park Mini Magnolia - Moda
Stitched Circles Minnie - Michael Miller
Oval Elements Mist - Art Gallery
Love & Joy Cherries Red - Free Spirit
Painter's Canvas Mermaid - Michael Miller
Sketch Ruby - Timeless Treasures
*Half yard cuts are also available! 

Now that I shared our fabric for the week--We want to see yours! :) 




Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash.  Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric! 

*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog. 
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :) 


200 x 200
Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog
If you need a different sized button--click here for different sizes.

It is going to be a frenzy of fabric around here and we can't wait to see what you have been creating with your fabric! So please, grab a button or share a link and let's party!!!





 Talk to you soon,

8 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Who isn't drawn in by a red and aqua palette?? Gorgeous bundle!

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Okay...now you have really got me on this one! I just love this fabric combo!!!! Great pics.

Smultronbo said...

Nice bundle idd. Enjoy it. ;) Thanks for sharing.

Bev said...

Thanks for having a linky party! Love your shop! I've closed mine. It's weird to have so much more time! I'll be a follower and customer! Cheery wave from Bev

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

What a lovely bundle! 2 of my favorite colors...

Anonymous said...

Dear Lindsey,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have linked to Friday Fabric Frenzy. However, haven't been able to link back.Apologies...would do so from next week onwards.
Have entered your giveaway and now a follower via bloglovin :)
leena

Tamara said...

I just posted for the first time. I am going to be starting a red and white quilt very soon.

Cindy P. said...

That is indeed a nice bundle of fabric. I've been making paper pieced heart valentine cards today. Wouldn't these fabrics be great for that?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...