Saturday, May 3, 2014

Fabric Frenzy Friday {Features}


Hi there! I hope you all are having a great weekend! We had a lot of awesome inspiration shared on Friday! I can't wait to show you just a few of the links from the party! You still have time to link up if you haven't already--here!


Quilts Actually shared this really great tutorial on how to make this Square Dance Block!  This is such a fun block, and the tutorial is super detailed! I am going to have to give this one a try!

Quilts Actually




Childlike Fascination is sharing this charming "Life is an Adventure" quilt! This cute little camper detail adds great interest to the back of the quilt! Also, be sure to check out the front--it is a great variation on an Irish Chain! :) 

Childlike Fascination

Tanya Quilts in Co linked up this great tote that she made for her swap partner! I am loving these bright colors in the plus pattern! :)  I love how the tote turned out, and I am sure her swap partner is going to love it too! 

Tanya Quilts in CO

These are only a few links from the party! For more inspiration, go here to check out all of the links! 


If you were featured, go ahead and grab our "featured" button! 


Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog





Talk to you soon,


1 comment:

Terri Ann @ ChildlikeFascination.com said...

Thanks for the feature! I'm glad y'all think my little camper is as cute as I do :). Sew on!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...