Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fabric Frenzy Friday Features

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! We had a lot of great links shared yesterday! Here are this week's features!

Kelly from My Quilt Infatuation linked up this beach inspired quilt! I think she did a lovely job with the colors and fabrics on this one--it really does remind me of the beach! :) 




Crossquilt linked up this great modern quilt called Diamond Delight! I love the High Street line and this pattern really shows it well! 


Quilting Mod shared this awesome Pac Man quilt! Isn't this such a fun quilt?!  This would be a perfect quilt for the gamer in your life! :) 



These were just a few of the great links that were shared on Friday! You can find the entire list of links right HERE!

If you were featured, you can grab our "featured button" here:

Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog



Talk to you soon,



1 comment:

Afton Warrick said...

Thanks for featuring me. It is always a pleasure joining you for Fabric Frenzy Friday.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...