Wednesday, August 6, 2014

10 Skirt Tutorials


Hi there!  Ever since I stepped out of my comfort zone and sewed a bag, I have felt like it's time that I broaden my horizons even further! I want to start making skirts and dresses for my girls.  I have always shied away from making clothing because I just thought that it would be way too complicated.  

So my new goal is to sew a skirt or dress.  I thought it would be a good idea to round-up a bunch of skirt and dress tutorials that I think I could handle!  Here are 10 of my favorite! 
























Now that I have found some inspiration, I think I am ready to dive in and sew a skirt! :)  I'll be sure to post about it when I do--well that is if it turns out! ;)

Talk to you soon,


2 comments:

Missy Shay said...

Blog about it even if it does not turn out!

Sarah @ Berry Barn Designs said...

Pinning these for later, Lindsey! I need to push myself to make some for my girls : )

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...