Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sales and Pre-Order!

We have a few things to share with you today! 

We are having a 40% off sale on Marie Antoniette by Northcott. 

Use code: marie40 at checkout.  Good through August 14, 2014




We are also having a 40% off sale on  Morning Mist by Henry Glass with code morning40 good through August 14, 2014



You can now Pre-Order Kate Spain's newest line, Horizon! 




I am a huge fan of Kate's fabric's and my first quilt was in fact made with one of her lines! :) I just adore her stuff! Can't wait to get my hands on this!

Talk to you soon,


2 comments:

Christine S said...

My first one was too :)

Michele said...

The Horizon is just gorgeous and you will love it! I'm working on a secret Horizon project and can't wait until its debut.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...