Sunday, March 1, 2015

Mug Rug Swap - UPDATE



Hi friends! I am just letting you know that tomorrow is the big day! You need to have your mug rug mailed by tomorrow! Please, please, please get it mailed tomorrow if you haven't already!

I have received some emails of people who received their mug rugs, can you please leave a comment with your name below or email me at lindsey@fortworthfabricstudio.com and let me know when you RECEIVE your mug rug, so I can check you off my list! We want to make sure everyone gets their mug rug!

Thank you so much!

Some of you have asked what a linky party is! It's a place where you can share your pictures of your mug rugs that you received.  If you don't know how to do this, please just send an email my way with a photo and I will post for you! OR feel free to use the hashtag #fwfsmugrugswap  :)


Talk to you soon!





9 comments:

Dee D said...

I've received my mug rug.

Dee D said...

I've received my mug rug.

The Cozy Pumpkin said...

Got mine! :)

Anonymous said...

I also received mine! :)

Karen Ackva said...

I received my ever so beautiful mug rug from Dorothée! I loved everything in my package too! Thank you again!

Will Cook for Shoes said...

Mine when out in the mail yesterday! It will have to go across the border so I apologize in advance to my partner.

Trina

Tanyia said...

I received mine today!

Marianne said...

I received mine yesterday and LOVE it!!!! :D)
Everything in the package is SUPER! Thank you MF from Colorado!

Jeanie said...

Still waiting......;(

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...