Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Christmas Pillows!


Hi there! I have lots of fun pillows to share with you today! I love decorating my home with pillows! I love making pillows because they are quick, and they really make your home festive for any holiday! 


This house pillow was made from a block out of Farm Girl Vintage.  I made this pillow this year and I am in love with it! I am thinking I need a house pillow for every holiday now! 
Source


Next up,  is a pillow that was shared during our Christmas in July series! This is such a lovely pillow and is a breeze to put together! 
Source

I made this cute pillow last year and it's probably one of my favorites! The embroidery just makes this pillow pop!
Source

 Do you have a lot of red and green scraps?! This pillow is a great scrap - buster project! 
Add caption

I shared this pillow earlier this year, and I am pretty much smitten with it!  I gave this one away - so I'm thinking I need to make another one to keep for myself! ;)
Source

Hopefully you found some pillow inspiration and will make a few holiday pillows for yourself or a friend! 

Talk to you soon!




3 comments:

Lee said...

Thank you for the pillow "round up"!

Jocelyn said...

Such great ideas! I love the inspiration. Thanks!

Susan L. said...

Thanks for all the great gift ideas!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...