Friday, February 5, 2016

Fabric Frenzy Friday #99

Happy Friday friends! I hope you all had a good week! I am sooo looking forward to a weekend full of sewing! :)

Today's bundle batch has me dreaming of a warm day on the beach!  I love these monochromatic bundles because they are great stash builders!  They also can be used as blender fabrics in your quilts or other projects!  I loved sewing with this bundle!  Scroll down to find out what I made using this dreamy fabric! ;)


Caribbean Dream - Fat Quarter Bundle 
Caribbean Dream is this week's Bundle Batch!  Monochromatic bundle inspired by the turquoise waters of the Caribbean.

Fat Quarter & Half Yard bundles include 8 different prints.

10 inch squares - each pack contains 16 squares (2 of each print listed below)
Included in each bundle:
  1. Blueberry Park Little Stitches Capri - Robert Kaufman
  2. Fab Friendzy Aqua Swirl Vine - Henry Glass
  3. Ocean Ta Dot - Michael Miller
  4. Monster Mischief Tonal Chevron Turquoise - Northcott
  5. Essentials Washart Aqua - Henry Glass
  6. Painter's Canvas Mermaid - Michael Miller
  7. Melba Gum Nuts Aqua - Ella Blue
  8. Mini Confetti Dots Turquoise - Dear Stella



Caribbean Dream - 10" squares

I have wanted to make my kiddos some drawstring bags for a while now! I thought these lovely shades of aqua would be perfect for this project! I ended up using this tutorial - and instead of doing patchwork - I did strips!   I also used a lovely white accent fabric - Dot Dot Dash from Moda.  I used it for the lining in the bags as well.  It coordinated so well with these prints!



I love how they turned out! They are the perfect size for my kids to store their favorite toys in or whatever treasures they can find! 



Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!

Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash.  Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric! 

*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog. 
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :) 

 Go HERE for different sized buttons!

Fort Worth Fabric Studio

7 comments:

Paige said...

Caribbean Dream is the PERFECT name for the bundle! What a great collections of watery fabrics!

Christine S said...

This is a gorgeous bundle! Your bags are so cute. Thanks for the tutorial link :)

Jen @ Faith and Fabric said...

Those colors are great! Most of my stash are those tones...we live near the coast, and the light aqua blues of the ocean definitely play into our decor (and my fabrics).

ShirleyC said...

These colors are simply gorgeous!

Turid said...

Caribbean Dream, ooooooh so sweet.

SuperMomNoCape said...

That aqua bundle is gorgeous!! Your kids are going to love using those bags!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE this bundle! The colors are PERFECT!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...