Monday, March 7, 2016

Fabric Frenzy Friday Features

Hi there! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We had a lot of great inspiration shared last Friday! 

Here are this week's features:

Meadow Mist Designs revealed her Midnight Mystery Quilt!  What a stunning design and quilt! I love the background fabric  - it just makes those stars pop! Be sure to stop by and check out all her lovely photos! 

Meadow Mist Designs 


Live a Colorful Life shared this fun Semaphore quilt.  I just love how happy and bright this quilt is! I also love the modern design! 

Live a Colorful Life 

Last up is this Purple HST quilt by Katy Quilts.  Wow, look at all those purples! How lovely! I was just organizing my stash the other day and realized I have NO purple in my fabric stash.  So I thought I had better get on top of that! Thanks so much for the inspiration! :) 

 Katy Quilts
 Be sure to stop by the link party and check out all the great projects shared on Friday!

If you were featured this week - go HERE to get an "I was featured!" button! :)

Talk to you soon,

3 comments:

ShirleyC said...

All are beautiful!

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much for highlighting my mystery quilt!

Live a Colorful Life said...

Thanks so very much for highlighting my Semaphore quilt!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...