Friday, May 27, 2016

Fabric Frenzy Friday

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a good week! We have such a fun bundle to share today! I had a
 good time sewing with these cute fabrics! Be sure to scroll down to see what I made! 

Something Fishy


Something Fishy is this week's Bundle Batch!  This bundle features brightly colored fishy prints plus blenders in sunny yellow, blue, and white.

Fat Quarter & Half Yard bundles include 8 different pieces.
Included in each bundle:
  1. Count With Me Blue Fish - Studio E
  2. Essentials Criss Cross Sunny Yellow - Wilmington
  3. Pearle White - Timeless Treasures
  4. Essentials Petite Dots Light Teal - Wilmington
  5. Count With Me Royal Whales - Studio E
  6. Cotton Shades Citrus - Riley Blake
  7. Swiss Dots Aqua - Riley Blake
  8. Aquatic Friends Fish - Robert Kaufman
I decided on this fun Pocket Pillow! I made a few of these a couple months back, and this time decided to do a fun patchwork pocket instead of a whole piece of fabric! I wanted to showcase all those fishy prints! 

To make the patchwork pocket - I just sewed 2.5" x 2.5" squares together until I got the size I needed for the pocket.  I then quilted it using simple straight line quilting.  You can find the tutorial to make a Pocket Pillow right HERE! 


Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!

Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash.  Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric! 

*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog. 
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :) 

 Go HERE for different sized buttons!

Fort Worth Fabric Studio

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love that pocket pillow - such a cool idea.

Unknown said...

I love this idea! I think it would be a perfect Christmas gift for kids. Thank you!

Christine S said...

This is SO cute! A great idea for mini charm packs too, thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...