Friday, June 3, 2016

Fabric Frenzy Friday

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a good week!  We have a great bundle for you toady! Be sure to scroll down to see what I made using this week's Bundle Batch! :)

 Friends Fur-Ever - Sold Out




 Friends Fur-Ever is this week's Bundle Batch!  This bundle features kitties + blenders in classic black & white.    

Fat Quarter & Half Yard bundles include 8 different pieces.
Included in each bundle:

  1. The Cat's Meow White Spaced Cats - Quilting Treasures
  2. Blueberry Park Mum Black - Robert Kaufman
  3. Pixies Square Dot Blender White - Quilting Treasures
  4. The Cat's Meow Black Packed Cats - Quilting Treasures
  5. Metro Living Rings Black - Robert Kaufman
  6. Blueberry Park Little Stitches Black - Robert Kaufman
  7. The Cat's Meow Black/White Cat Faces - Quilting Treasures
  8. Remix Rings Black - Robert Kaufman
I love cats!! Isn't this such a fun bundle of fabrics?! I actually have two black and white cats and so this bundle was especially fitting for me! :)  I decided to make a pillow with this bundle of fabric.  I made a 9.5" quilt block and then added three borders. You could easily make several of the blocks and make a table topper or mini quilt too! 


Supplies:

 Friends Fur-Ever Bundle - SOLD OUT
1/2 yard of backing
16" pillow form


Cutting:

4 - 3.5" white squares (for corner squares) (C)
1 - 3.5" black square (for center square) (D)
2 - 4 1/4" black squares (for hour glass blocks) (A)
2 - 4 1/4" white squares (for hour glass blocks) (B)
2 - 1.5" x 9.5" black strips (inner border)
2 - 1.5" x 11.5" black strips (inner border)
2 - 1" x 11.5" white strips (white inner border)
2 - 1" x 12.5" white strips (white inner border)
2 - 3" x 12.5" black strips (black outer border)
2 - 3" x 17.5" black strips (black outer border)





Now you are ready to make a pillow or a mini quilt! You can use this tutorial to make into a pillow!


Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!

Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash.  Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric! 

*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog. 
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :) 

 Go HERE for different sized buttons!

Fort Worth Fabric Studio

5 comments:

Julie said...

For heaven's sake, I'm not even a cat person--because they make me sneeze!, but you make me wish I was! What a sweet pillow, and how cute you fussy cut those kitties! This is really a good project for your bundle.

Julie said...

For heaven's sake, I'm not even a cat person--because they make me sneeze!, but you make me wish I was! What a sweet pillow, and how cute you fussy cut those kitties! This is really a good project for your bundle.

Christine S said...

I'm not usually a fan of black and white but THIS is ADORABLE!!

Unknown said...

Such a cute cat fabrics. I love that coshion. Thanks for sharing the pattern.

Edie said...

Love your Kitty pillow. Thanks for sharing. The fabric is gorgeous too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...