Happy Friday! We have a lovely bundle to share with you today! Taunja from Carried Away Quilting has made some beautiful projects featuring this week's bundle! Be sure to scroll down for all the details!
Today's bundle batch is Tuscan Garden. Sea blue and sunny yellow, we've created this sophisticated bundle to showcase a Tuscan influence.
Each bundle includes 8 prints:
- The Painted Garden Aqua Blossom - Free Spirit
- Gigi Blooms Mango Fresh Blooms - Adornit
- Marble Swirls Turquoise - Moda
- Yellow Damask - Riley Blake
- Botanical beauty Blue Text - Robert Kaufman
- Mustard Ta Dot - Michael Miller
- Palette Caribbean - Windham
- Mixologie Floral Banana - Moda
I love creating beautiful and functional things for my kitchen! Taunja has done just that by making a lovely set of placemats and napkins out of this week's bundle! Be sure to stop by her blog for all the details! Also - make sure you follow her on Instagam where she is always sharing her lovely work!
Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash. Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric!
*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog.
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :)