Happy Friday!! I hope you all had a good week! We have a festive Halloween bundle to share with you today! Jane from Jane's Fabric and Quilts has made a lovely project featuring this week's bundle. Be sure to scroll down for all the details!
bundle is called Boo Bash - it's a fun mix of basic Halloween prints! **The Frightful & Delightful prints in this bundle have glow in the dark accents - how fun!
Included in the bundle are 8 different prints:
- Frightful & Delightful Halloween Words - Henry Glass
- Frightful & Delightful Orange Dots - Henry Glass
- Swiss Dots Black - Riley Blake
- Frightful & Delightful Black Candy Corn - Henry Glass
- Colorworks Solids Tangerine - Northcott
- Wonderland Black Stripes - Riley Blake
- Essentials Petite Dots Black - Wilmington
- Frightful & Delightful Orange Spiders - Henry Glass
Halloween will be here before we know it and Jane has come up with a delightful Halloween Pillow! You know how much I love pillows - and this one is right up my alley! Stop by Jane's blog for all the details on this fun Halloween Project! :) Be sure to also follow her on Instagram where she always shares what she's working on!
Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!
Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash. Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric!
*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog.
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :)