Happy Friday!! I hope you all had a good week! We have a delightful Christmas bundle of fabric to share with you today. Melanie from Mostly Crafty has made a lovely project featuring this week's bundle. Be sure to scroll down for all the details!
This week's bundle reflects upon a simpler Christmas Past. We love the vintage vibe of these prints!
Included in each bundle are a cut of each print:
- Christmas Kitsch Trees - Anna Griffin
- Ella's Basics Red Buttons - Ella Blue
- Imagine Snowmen Green Snowflakes - Fabri-Quilt
- Christmas Kitsch Wrapping Paper - Anna Griffin
- Sevenberry Dots Cherry Red/White - Robert Kaufman
- Winter Essentials HO HO HO - Studio E
- Marble Swirls Real Green - Moda
- Christmas Kitsch Ornaments - Anna Griffin
I love making Christmas projects! Melanie is sharing this lovely and festive table runner over on her blog! Be sure to stop by her blog for all the details! You can also follow Melanie on Instagram where she is always sharing what she's working on!
Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!
Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash. Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric!
*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog.
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :)