Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Favorite Valentine's Day Projects

Hi there! Can you believe February is approaching?! I love to decorate my house for Valentine's Day! So I thought I would post some of my favorite past Valentine's Day tutorials for you guys!

But first I wanted to share with you these fun boxes we have just for Valentine's Day:

Purchase HERE

New from FWFS, the Red Polka Dot Box of Love!
Box measures 6" X 6" X 2.125"
This Box of Love includes:
  • Just A Speck Charm Pack by Moda
  • Mini Tin from Moda
  • Aurifil Mako Cotton Thread 50wt 200M Natural White
  • Plant Kindness Stitchable Embroidery Kit by FWFS
  • 5 Klipit Quilter's Clips in pink + red
  • 3 Dove Chocolate Hearts



Free Valentine's Stitchable

Love Notes Free Pattern

Heart Garland Tutorial

Patchwork Pillow Tutorial
I hope this inspires you to create something fun for Valentine's Day! :)

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...