Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday Bundle Batch {Tickled Pink}

Happy Friday! We have a cute summery bundle to share with you today! I had so much fun sewing with this bundle of fabric! Be sure to scroll down for my project and free pattern! :) 

Tickled Pink   SOLD OUT

Tickled Pink Bundle - SOLD OUT

This week's bundle is all about flamingos!   Featuring the Flamingos collection from Windham - this is one of our favorite summer lines!
You'll receive 8 cuts of each:
  • Flamingos Polka Dots White - Windham
  • Dainty Darling Diamond Pink - Riley Blake
  • Swiss Dots Black - Riley Blake
  • Flamingos Mini Pink - Windham
  • Flamingos Mini Lime - Windham
  • Love Black Script - Robert Kaufman
  • Wonderland Two Gingham Pink - Riley Blake
  • Flamingos Scenic - Windham



When I saw this bundle, I knew I wanted to really showcase those flamingos! Aren't they so fun! I came up with this simple pattern for you guys! This pattern is great for those large print that you want to show off! :) 


I did a loopy-loop quilting pattern on this runner and I love how it turned out! Loops are my go-to free motion quilting pattern because they are so easy and quick! If you wanted to straight-line quilt this - it would look just as lovely!


The great thing about this pattern is that you could easily make it into a full sized quilt.  Just add more blocks, and you have a super easy and quick quilt.  If you wanted to simplify it further, you could remove the sashing.  There are lots of possibilities with this easy pattern!





I hope you enjoy our free pattern and whip up your own Tickled Pink table runner! :)



Talk to you soon,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute as a button! I'm going to whip this up for my coffee table for summer. Thanks

Melanie said...

Super cute Lindsey!!!

Kathleen said...

Cute fabric, cute table runner! Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...