Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Hi there! I can't believe we are already at the end of another school year!  I thought I would share with you what I made for Teacher Appreciation Week!  I wanted to make a little something handmade for them - that was also functional!  So I thought a zipper pouch was just the thing! 


Lace Zippers - HERE

These zipper pouches are pretty much my favorite thing right now!  They just sew up sooo quickly, and they are just adorable! I can't get enough of them!  These are the perfect gifts - not only are they really pretty, they are functional too.  I used this darling Happy Day fabric by Lori Whitlock for Riley Blake Designs.  This fabric definitely makes me happy - it is so bright and cheerful!  



I am filling their pouches with all sorts of lovely things I found at Target!  I love office supplies, and these are just the prettiest office supplies I have ever seen! I thought they were perfect for these pouches.  





Talk you soon,


1 comment:

gpc said...

Love these -- made two of them today before breakfast! Thanks for the tutorial and information about the lace zippers. I'd never seen them before and they are adorable! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...