Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Valentine's Day Roundup!



Hi there! Can you believe February is approaching?! I love to decorate my house for Valentine's Day! So I thought I would post some of my favorite past Valentine's Day projects for you guys!



Before we get to the projects, we have a couple of awesome bundles for Valentine's day that would be perfect for these projects!

Purchase HERE


Purchase HERE



Alright, so let's get to some of my favorite projects!

Applique Heart Pillow

Sugar Cookie Table Runner


Be Mine Table Topper

Valentine's Day Pillow Tutorial

Free Valentine's Stitchable

Love Notes Free Pattern

Heart Garland Tutorial

Sweethearts Table Topper


I hope this inspires you to create something fun for Valentine's Day! :)

Talk to you soon!




4 comments:

Missdaisy7 said...

Sew many cute projects , thanks Lindsey! My Valentine bundle was so cute and the tea was such a nice touch. I made a wall hanging quilt, finished it this am, have to take pictures. I love it ❤️💕❤️

Warm Quilts said...

Cute and colorful! Love Notes & the Heart Garland look like fun.

.. said...

Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via; ( agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on WhatsApp: +2348104102662

Dr Ogudugu Solution Temple said...

Hi i am Belvin Kushie from US I have just experience the wonders of Dr. Ogudugu love spell, that have been spread on the internet and worldwide, How he marvelously helped people all over the world to restored back their marriage life and get back lost lovers, and also help to win lottery. I contacted him after going through so many testimonies from different people how he help to bring back ex lover back, i told him about my husband that abandoned me about 8 months ago, and left home with all i had.. Dr. Ogudugu only told me to smile and have a rest of mind he will handle all in just 24 hours, After the second day my husband called me, i was just so shocked, i pick the call and couldn't believe my ears, he was really begging me to forgive him and making promises on phone.. He came back home and also got me a new car just for him to proof his love for me. i was so happy and called Dr.Ogudugu and thanked him, he only told me to share the good news all over the world ..Well if your need an effective and real spell caster contact Dr Ogudugu Via email: greatogudugu@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...