Thursday, April 19, 2012

My Favorite Michael Miller Ta Dot Quilts!


......sharing......

I love dots....especially Michael Miller's Ta Dot Collection!

One of our customers, Vicki, shared a link with with me to some fabulous Ta Dot quilts on Geta's Quilting Studio.   I have to say, they are my favorites of any dot quilts I've seen....and I LOVE anything with dots, so it's hard to snag that "favorite" spot!    With Geta's permission, I'm sharing her lovely quilts, because I think our dot lovers will adore them as well!

First up:

Dresden Flowers Quilt:




AMAZING, right?




Please see Geta's Quilting Studio Blog HERE to find a FREE TUTORIAL for this quilt!

...............

and there's more.....as if one stunning quilt wasn't enough, there is this one:


You can PURCHASE this FLOWER POWER downloadable pattern from Geta!

Thank you, Geta, for letting my share your talent ~ you are an amazing quilter!

To satisfy your Ta Dot craving,
check out our Ta Dot FQ Bundle!



and if you need the Dresden Plate ruler for the lovely flower quilt that Geta designed, you can get one of those right HERE.


Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you enjoyed viewing these fabulous quilts! 

16 comments:

Geta Grama said...

Thank you, Jodie, for sharing my quilts with your readers.
Polka dots are addictive!

quiltygal said...

Both quilts are fantastic but that 2nd one is amazing !! am off to check out the site :)

Fort Worth Fabric Studio said...

Geta ~ you're very welcome, I was thrilled to share your talent! I agree, polk dots are addictive! :o)

Warm regards,
Jodie

Fort Worth Fabric Studio said...

quiltygal ~ you will love the options Geta has for that 2nd pattern! :o) Thanks for stopping by to check out the quilts!

Mishka said...

Geta does such amazing work. I'm lucky to have one of her shadow trapunto mini quilts that she gifted to me. It's absolutely gorgeous.

Rosa said...

Geta makes the most wonderful quilts. I've been a long time fan and am so pleased for her to see her work being shown and spread all over the quilting world.
She deserves that :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't know why YOU CAN NOT POST without TRYING TO TURN THE POST INTO A SELLING TOOL.

You must be hard up for sales. People can come to your site to find the fabric.

Rosa said...

Geta makes fabulous quilts .I`m a fan of her blog!

Cal said...

Both super! Love the 3D effect of the second one. So nice!

Cindy Sharp said...

AWESOME! Love those dots!

Fort Worth Fabric Studio said...

Rosa, Rosa, Cal, and Cindy ~ Thanks for stopping by & commenting, I think Geta is fabulous! Such talent! :o) ~~ Jodie

Fort Worth Fabric Studio said...

Mishka ~ oh wow, you are lucky to have a piece of her work! Thanks for stopping by! :o)

Carrie P. said...

wowwee!! love those quilts.

Rosemary said...

I absolutely love the bundles you put together!! Color, variety,coordinated ... what's NOT to like.

Rosemary said...

Love your bundles ... great mix of colors and variety!! Good job!!

Anonymous said...

check out her bucket list, sewIquiltnow.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...