Monday, July 7, 2014

Christmas Tea Towels!

Christmas in July is underway, and today I'm here to share these darling Christmas Tea Towels with you! 

These towels are a snap to make!  I never get tired of making these because they always turn out so darn cute, and they add a little holiday flare to my kitchen! 



I used Riley Blake's Home for the Holiday's Christmas line for these towels, and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out!  I am completely smitten with that reindeer fabric! :)




These would also make perfect gifts for friends, family, and neighbors for Christmas! Make a few of these up with a batch of homemade cookies and you have an awesome homemade gift for your loved ones! :) 

Talk to you soon,

PS: We just marked down a bunch of fabrics at the shop! Be sure to check out our sale section for some great deals! :)  You can start browsing HERE.






7 comments:

Melanie said...

Such cute towels!

Tammy said...

Oh these are gorgeous. Thank you for the tutorial

VickiT said...

Oh my gosh, those are just too cute. I already love Prairie Points and never thought to use them on dish towels. WIth my machine embroidery I've been doing since getting my first embroidery machine in late 2003, I have a large container full of dish towels that I can use too. I think some on my list will be getting these this Christmas. Thank you.

Anita said...

So cute!

Carrie P. said...

super cute. thanks for sharing.

CeLynn said...

Love the fabrics Lindsey! I still have enough toweling for one more set,of towels. I was going to make a cherry set,but might have to change my mind and make a Christmas set instead!

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

How fun! Love those little prarie points. My grandmother put these on most of her quilts, ahh memories:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...