Happy Friday! I hope you all have had a good week! I am so ready for the weekend, I have been going non-stop all week and I am ready for a little rest and relaxation this weekend. ;)
This week on the blog we had a Milk Cow Kitchen week! I shared three different projects featuring Milk Cow Kitchen fabric!
Now let's get to this week's bundle:
|Click here to purchase this bundle!|
A LITTLE FLAKEY is today's 8 piece Bundle Batch! Get ready for your holiday sewing with this bundle full of snowflakes and the icy colors of blue and silver/gray!
Included in each bundle are one cut of each (in order from top to bottom):
- Starry Night 2 Snowflake Toss Blue - Northcott
- Celebrate the Season Geo Gray - Quilting Treasures
- Kona Cotton Nightfall - Robert Kaufman
- Holiday Cheer Snow Flakes - Henry Glass
- Wintergraphix III Snowflakes Blue - In the Beginning
- Holiday Cheer Twirls White - Henry Glass
- Starry Night 2 Stamped Snowflakes Blue - Northcott
- Celebrate the Season Snowflakes Gray - Quilting Treasures
Need more than a fat quarter? You can purchase this bundle in 1/2 yard cuts rather than fat quarters.
Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!
Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash. Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric!
*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog.
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :)
200 x 200
If you need a different sized button--click here for different sizes.
It is going to be a frenzy of fabric around here and we can't wait to see what you have been creating with your fabric! So please, grab a button or share a link and let's party!!!