Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Mug Rug Swap!

Hi there!  I am really excited about today's post! I have wanted to do a swap for a really long time!  I have only ever done one swap and it was over a year ago.  I really enjoyed it and would love to do it again! So I thought we would host one here at the Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog.  I figured I should start out small, so I thought it would be fun to do a Mug Rug Swap! 


First off, what is a mug rug?

A mug rug is a simple mini quilt that is usually larger than a coaster, but smaller than a placemat.  

You can see an example of a Mug Rug right here!

You can also find lots of ideas on Pinterest! Just search for "Mug Rugs"


Here is how it works:
  • To participate you will need to fill out the form below (no one will see your information, but me)
  • You will be required to make a spring mug rug for your partner and mail to them by the required date.
  • Sign ups are open until February 1, 2015
  • I will email you, your partner's mailing information on February 6, 2015
  • Mail out your mug rug by March 2, 2015
  • Show and Tell Linky Party from March 11-25th
  • There are limited spots available! 
  • Please do not sign up if you don't think you can get your mug rug out by the required date. 
If you have any further questions, shoot me an email at lindsey@fortworthfabricstudio.com OR leave a comment and I will reply back!

WE HAVE FILLED ALL OF THE SPOTS AVAILABLE!

12 comments:

Martina said...

Just signed up. It will be my first swap and i really look forward to it. Yay! Thanks for doing this.
Hugs Martina

Vickie said...

Sounds like fun ! I've done hops, but never a swap ! Thanks Lindsey

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

I signed up too. I love making mug rugs and it will be fun to receive one too.

Jeanie said...

I'm trying not to over commit.. but I signed up anyway. It won't take all that long and it will be fun to get a surprise in the mail! Thanks for hosting!

apple blossom said...

Oh, bummer. This sounds sew fun and I'd love to participate, but I'm spread to thin in Feb. I have up coming job interview to prepare for. It is first of March end of Feb. Maybe I'll catch next round.

Tracey said...

I just sent you my information. I love mug rugs!

Tracey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs.Pickles said...

Sounds like a lot of fun and since its something small i'm in!

charlotte said...

I can't enter this one, but I hope you do another round. I will be watching and sign up if you do.

myfabricconnection said...

Sounds like interesting.I want to do this.

Dee D said...

I've signed up and have already found the perfect pattern! I can't wait.

Karen Ackva said...

I signed up, I think? I am looking forward to my first mug rug swap, ever!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...