Hi there! I am really excited about today's post! I have wanted to do a swap for a really long time! I have only ever done one swap and it was over a year ago. I really enjoyed it and would love to do it again! So I thought we would host one here at the Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog. I figured I should start out small, so I thought it would be fun to do a Mug Rug Swap!
First off, what is a mug rug?
A mug rug is a simple mini quilt that is usually larger than a coaster, but smaller than a placemat.
You can see an example of a Mug Rug right here!
You can also find lots of ideas on Pinterest! Just search for "Mug Rugs"
Here is how it works:
- To participate you will need to fill out the form below (no one will see your information, but me)
- You will be required to make a spring mug rug for your partner and mail to them by the required date.
- Sign ups are open until February 1, 2015
- I will email you, your partner's mailing information on February 6, 2015
- Mail out your mug rug by March 2, 2015
- Show and Tell Linky Party from March 11-25th
- There are limited spots available!
- Please do not sign up if you don't think you can get your mug rug out by the required date.
If you have any further questions, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR leave a comment and I will reply back!
WE HAVE FILLED ALL OF THE SPOTS AVAILABLE!