Friday, April 24, 2015

Fabric Frenzy Friday #60


Happy Friday! :) My sewing space and I have a date today. I am more than slightly embarrassed at how messy my sewing room has become.  I am very messy when I am sewing or creating anything for that fact! I get in the zone, and the last thing I want to do is clean up!  It gets to the point where I can no longer see my sewing table, and so I have to clean in order to sew! 

I also have a little two year old helper that loves to hang out with me when I sew.  She mostly takes fabric off my shelf and hides it places, and then loves playing with spools of thread...so I've got thread and fat quarters spread all over that need to be put back into their proper places.  So I'm not sure how much sewing I will get done this weekend, but at least I will have a clean space when I am ready! 

I hope you all have a fun filled weekend full of sewing!!

Now let's get to this week's bundle:



Click HERE to purchase!


Click READ MORE below to continue

VIRIDIAN TERRACE is today's 8 piece Bundle Batch!  We've been looking for a way to pair these two gorgeous colors - patina green and copper orange.    We think we found just the right prints to show off these colors!   

Included in each bundle are one cut of each  (in order from top to bottom):
  1. Priory Square Cottagely Posy - Art Gallery
  2. Milk Sugar & Flower Petals Orange  - Penny Rose
  3. Whisper Prints Circles - Robert Kaufman
  4. Oval Elements Peacock - Art Gallery
  5. Small Dots Orange/White - Riley Blake
  6. Milk Sugar & Flower Petals Mint  - Penny Rose
  7. Cotton Shades Tangerine - Riley Blake
  8. Priory Square Cottagely Posy - Art Gallery

Need more than a fat quarter? You can purchase this bundle in 1/2 yard cuts rather than fat quarters.

Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!  

Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash.  Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric! 

*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog. 
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :) 

We have updated our blog buttons! Please grab the new code for your blogs! :) We have also updated the sidebar buttons! Go HERE for different sizes!

Fort Worth Fabric Studio

4 comments:

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

What cheerful combination of fabrics... I love it!

Mary maloney said...

I have never heard the name patina green. I love it. It's almost like a mint but not quite so. I joined your linky and will add your button to my blog.

Lee Ann L. said...

What a lovely bundle! Loving the colors!

Unknown said...

I sure love those "Sassy" colors you used for this. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...