Happy Friday friends! :) I hope you all had a good week! I am looking forward to spending some time with my sewing machine this weekend! I hope you have a fun-filled weekend full of sewing! :)
|Click HERE to purchase!|
THE SKY'S THE LIMIT is today's 8 piece Bundle Batch! Three different shades of sky along with matching blenders plus fluffy white clouds! Please note - it is hard to capture the pretty white pieces in this bundle - one is Riley Blake's Cotton Shades (a grunged look) and the other is Spot On Pearl by Robert Kaufman (tiny pearlized dots).
Included in each bundle are one cut of each (in order from top to bottom):
- Before the Frost Sky Texture Medium Blue - Wilmington
- Essentials Petite Dots Light Blue - Wilmington
- Cotton Shades Snow - Riley Blake
- Wind and Waves Stormy Sky Dark Blue - Wilmington
- Mini Confetti Dots Delft - Dear Stella
- Spot On Pearl Ice Small Dots - Robert Kaufman
- Before the Frost Sky Texture Light Blue - Wilmington
- Summer Cottage Bubble Dot Light Blue - Red Rooster
Need more than a fat quarter? You can purchase this bundle in 1/2 yard cuts rather than fat quarters.
Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!
Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash. Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric!
*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog.
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :)
We have updated our blog buttons! Please grab the new code for your blogs! :) We have also updated the sidebar buttons! Go HERE for different sizes!