Sunday, May 3, 2015

Simple Sixteen - Milk Sugar & Flower

Hi there! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend!  I have a darling quilt to share with you today! One of my favorite patterns I have designed is my Simple Sixteen Pattern.  It is a quick pattern that comes together quickly, and is a great way to showcase an entire line of fabric! 


My Mom (Nettie) made this lovely quilt, and so I thought I would let her tell you about it! :) 

Pieced by: Nettie Moore
Quilted by: The Stitching Room

Hi!  I'm Lindsey's mom, Nettie and I am also her pattern tester!  I tested this pattern for her months ago, and made the first version of it HERE.  I quickly fell in love with this pattern because of it's simplicity and the ease at which it comes together! 

Pieced by: Nettie Moore
Quilted by: The Stitching Room
After I made the first one, I knew I had to make this pattern again! So when Milk Sugar & Flower came out, I thought this would be the perfect pattern to showcase all of those darling prints! I was not disappointed! I love how it turned out, and I could not be happier.  


Purchase Milk Sugar & Flower HERE

 I thoroughly enjoyed making this quilt, and I can't wait to make another from this pattern! :) 

-Nettie



2 comments:

Jackie said...

Thank you for the lovely pattern!

maura said...

I like this pattern, but I've found that things don't line up well, so I'm wondering if the measurements are off. I'm scaling it down to 2 x 3 squares.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...