Hi there, and Happy first day of June! :) I figured I should get a head start on making fun things for the 4th of July to decorate my house! :) I really love to decorate my home for the different holiday's, and pillows are a great way to do that!
I love quick projects! But most of all I NEED to make quick projects! With three kiddos running around, the quicker the better! :) I also love the instant gratification of a quick project like this one. So simple, but so cute!
Alright! Let's get started!
- 1 - 7 1/2" x 7 3/4" Piece (Blue) A
- 2 - 2 1/4" x 11 1/4" Strips (Red) B
- 2 - 2 /14" x 11 1/4" Strips (White) B
- 3 - 2 1/4" x 18 1/2" Strips (Red) C
- 3 - 2 1/4" x 18 1/2" Strips (White) C
Now you will make it into a pillow! Use this tutorial for the pillow instructions!
I think these would look darling on some outdoor furniture!! I might have to make another set! :)
Talk to you soon,