Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Pocket Pillow Tutorial + Kits

Hi there! I have a quick and easy sewing tutorial to share with you today!  I have seen book pillows a few times within the last year, and about a month ago I thought it would be a great Christmas gift for my kids! So I came up with my own pattern and whipped up one for each of them!  They absolutely loved them, and they each have their pillows sitting on their beds packed full of books! :) 

So today I thought I would share my pattern with you! 


The first kit is this super fun Minion pillow:

How fun are these prints?  The Minion lover in your life would absolutely love to get one of these pillows! 

 You can find the kit HERE!   SOLD OUT

The other kit we have available is this Pixie Dust version:


These pink prints are so majestic and I know any little girl would adore a pillow made with this fabric! You can find the kit HERE!  SOLD OUT


I had so much fun sewing these pillows up for my kids! I am thinking I'll whip up a few more to have on hand for last minute gifts for birthdays!

You can download the pattern right HERE! 

Talk to you soon!


4 comments:

judygold said...

Great idea!

Elaine @ Beech Tree Lane Handmade said...

Oh my gosh! I love this pillow. What a fun idea!

Christine S said...

so cute, thanks!

Jackie said...

Thank you for the wonderful pattern!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...