Happy Friday!! We have such a delightful bundle of fabrics to share with you today! Tina from Emily Ann's Kloset is sharing a lovely project using this week's bundle - be sure to scroll down to see what she has made!
|A Cherry On Top|
A Cherry On Top is this week's Bundle Batch! This bundle features a cute cherry print and a pretty combination of aqua and red.
Fat Quarter & Half Yard bundles include 8 different pieces.Included in each bundle:
- Love & Joy Cherries on Aqua - Free Spirit
- Swiss Dots White Dots on Red - Riley Blake
- Pixie Square Dot Blender White/Red - Quilting Treasures
- Hazel Triangles Turquoise - Windham
- Retro Florals Norma Aqua - Michael Miller
- Painter's Canvas Red - Michael Miller
- Carina Cherish Teal - Contempo/Benartex
- Santa Express Red Stripe - Riley Blake
Tina is sharing this delightful little table topper using this week's bundle! You can stop by her blog for the tutorial and to see all her lovely photos!! Also, be sure to follow Tina on Instagram - she is always sharing snippets of her beautiful home and all her many projects she is working on!
Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!
Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash. Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric!
*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog.
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :)
Go HERE for different sized buttons!