Friday, November 4, 2016

Fabric Frenzy Friday

Happy Friday!! I hope you all had a good week! We have a festive Christmas Bundle to share with you today! I had so much fun sewing with this bundle! Be sure to scroll down to see what I made! 

Holiday Dreams



Holiday Dreams




Today's Friday Bundle is Holiday Dreams!   This is a light & bright bundle with candy canes and happy Holiday colors!

You'll receive one cut of each:
  1. Jolly Old St. Nicholas Candy Cane Toss - Northcott
  2. Jolly Old St. Nicholas Candy Cane Stripe - Northcott
  3. Sweet Orchard Stripe Red - Riley Blake
  4. Jolly Old St. Nicholas Holly & Berries - Northcott
  5. Sevenberry Classiques Mini Red Hearts - Robert Kaufman
  6. Christmas Kitsch Red Swirl - Anna Griffin
  7. Just Color Green - Studio E
  8. Metro Living Square in Square Red - Robert Kaufman



I had so much fun with this bundle of fabric! A while back I shared a Pot Holder tutorial on the blog and I thought this bundle would be perfect for these fun pot holders! 

I used one fat quarter bundle to make these - you could make more than one set with one fat quarter bundle if you wanted to make them for gifts - which I think is a fabulous gift idea for the upcoming Holiday Season!   (Don't forget to purchase Insul-Bright for the inside of your pot holders!)

I love the block that I used for these pot holders- it is super easy to put together and you could easily use the block to make a table runner by piecing several blocks together.  How festive would that be to have a table runner and matching set of pot holders! :) I'm thinking I'll need to get right on that and make myself a matching table runner now! ;)

Click here for Pot Holder Tutorial 

Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!


Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash.  Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric! 
*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog. 
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :)




3 comments:

Pale Blue Corner said...

What a nice stash of fabric, I would love to create something from it :)
I know, I'm stretching your limits with my link... It is definitely quilting related, but can we consider leaf as "fabric"? Well... So if you think, it is not apropriate, just delete it. And sorry...
Cheers,
Emese

Patty said...

love the holiday themed pot holders!

Libby said...

Just got my Holiday fabric to make the pot holders......beautifully packaged.....thanks for the extra goodies. Can wait to get started sewing !

Thanks!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...