Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Christmas Mystery Quilt {Sew Along}

Hi there! I've been keeping another secret that I have been dying to share with you guys! ;)  We have had so much fun with the Halloween Mystery Quilt, that we decided we needed to continue the fun with a Christmas Mystery Quilt! 


Since it's a "Mystery Quilt" I can only tell you a few things:
  • It is a Christmas Quilt
  • It is 36" x 36" 
  • We have kits available - with backing and binding INCLUDED. 
  • You don't have to "sign up" to join in - just check the blog every Thursday starting October 12 - to download the pattern for that week.
  • This Sew Along will last five weeks.  You will finish with plenty of time to have it ready for Christmas!
  • I will include a PDF download each week so you can easily print off the instructions for each block.
  • Skill level for this quilt is a confident beginner - this quilt is traditionally pieced.  

Here is the posting schedule for this Sew Along:

October 12
October 19
October 26
November 2
November 9


Now let's get to the fabric we selected for this Mystery Quilt! {My favorite part!!}

Christmas Mystery Quilt Kit


Each kit includes all the fabric you need to complete the Mystery Quilt - which INCLUDES backing and binding!! How awesome is that?!  Everything you need, all in one kit!  




Talk to you soon!




15 comments:

Jackie said...

Can't wait!

marlenemc said...

I had never participated in a sew along or mystery quilt until the Halloween Mystery Quilt. I have really enjoyed making it. I love the fabric selections and have loved the anticipation of the next block. You have created a monster... I'm off to buy the Christmas Mystery Quilt kit right now!

Lindsey said...

Marlenemc - So glad you are enjoying the Halloween one!! It is kind of addicting isn't it? I'm so happy that you are going to be joining me for the next one - I think you'll really love it!

Lindsey

Monica said...

I'm enjoying the Halloween quilt along and am looking forward to the Christmas quilt along. :) Thanks.

shirley said...

Enjoying the mystery sew along. Keep them coming.

Maria said...

Very exciting!!! Can't wait to get started. I love a mystery series.

Jill said...

Just finished downloading your Halloween mystery-its adorable! I hooe to keep up with your Christmas mystery! Are fat quarters sufficient, or am I jumping ahead? Thank you for sharing these fun, doable projects!

Margie said...

I am looking forward to the mystery.

Kewl Granny of Eight said...

Can't wait......fabric will be here on Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I am SO EXCITED Received my kit !! I sure hope I will be able to find time each week to work on this ...

Unknown said...

Hi
I cant get my peppermint pinwheel to work. when I sew the white squares on there isnt enough of an overlap. where they overlap is right at the edge instead if 1/4 inch in so when I join two together the point is lost. I have checked my cut sizes are accurate accoring to the cutting instructions and also that my seam allowance is 1/4 inch. What am I doing wrong?

Cheryl said...

Where do you find the blog? I have the material but none of the patterns to make up the quilt. How do I find them

Unknown said...

When sewing move your needle over one or 2 threads to allow for the fold over when ironed

Unknown said...

Will the kit for the Christmas Mystery Quilt kit be available again as I am just now seeing this and would love to make it. It looks like an awesome project.
sarahsuescott@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Do you have any more kits? If so, what is the cost?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...