Sunday, May 6, 2018

Spectacular Star Table Runner


Hi there! I have a fun new project for you guys today!  Have you guys seen the new True Blue fabric from Moda?!  You guys, this fabric is GORGEOUS!! 

I thought it would be fun to make a table runner out of this fabric, so I came up with this lovely star block and turned it into a runner.  This star block is sooo pretty! It's one of my favorite blocks I have designed in a while and I know you guys are going to love it too!

Purchase Kit HERE  **kit INCLUDES backing**
Table Runner finishes at: 15" x 39" 

I love how it turned out!!  It is absolutely stunning in these fabrics! With all those pretty blues, florals, and pops of red you can use this table runner all spring and summer long! 


Purchase Kit HERE  **kit INCLUDES backing**
For backing, (which is included in the kit) I used this dark navy floral which is gorgeous! I did a fun loopy design for quilting and used a cute dot for the binding! 

Purchase Kit HERE  **kit INCLUDES backing**

Be sure to pick up a kit so you can make one of these lovely runners of your own! 


Talk to you soon,



4 comments:

Lisa England said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing the pattern.

Sheri said...

Beautiful! I’m a confident beginner quilter so this is a perfect runner for my skill level, I will be making this soon! Thank you!

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful. I will definately be making this table runner for July 4th, Thank you for the pattern.

Unknown said...

Awesome table runner. Cannot wait to make this one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...