Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pictures of the HOMECOMING MUM....and other Studio news!


As promised, here are some photos of the homecoming mum I made for Nick's girlfriend. The homecoming garter you see Nick holding was made by his girlfriend's mom.



Little details can be seen in the images below....

Mini cow-bells, bows, footballs, glittery stars, stickers, charms, and my own personal touch....the ribbon loop trim that you see in the middle of all those streamers. There is also a little picture frame with their picture, attached to the special ribbon loop streamer. These mums are a BIG DEAL in Texas!



As for FABRIC news.....we received a lot of fabric this week!! Hopefully you are on the mailing list and received the update about all the gorgeous new prints. Michael Miller came through with most of our current order! I will be meeting with my Moda rep on Monday to see all the new lines that were introduced at Quilt Market in Houston this past weekend.....she says I am going to love them and I'm sure she's right!
Happy evening to all of you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...