Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Bundle Batch


It's Friday!! Whoot! Whoot! I am feeling great today! I think I finally kicked the Flu to the curb, and I have lots of quality time planned with my sewing machine this weekend! Plus, I have a few exciting things to share with you today! 

Friday's Bundle Batch: 

To purchase Ocean View-Click Here.



Ocean view is an 8 piece bundle that will have you dreaming of lounging on the beach while listening to the serene sound of the wave's crashing on the shore.  This assortment of fat quarters features different shades of aqua and sea-green, with bits of white.  This bundle features a variety geometric patterns, including dots, and a fun wave pattern by Henry Glass. 

  Included in each bundle are one cut of each  (in order from top to bottom):


Here Fishy Fishy Waves - Henry Glass
Stitched Circles Ocean - Michael Miller
Fashion Plate Chevron - Henry Glass
Giddy Up Girl Dots Blue - Northcott
Summer Breeze Blue Fish Tale - Riley Blake
Sketch Aqua - Timeless Treasures
Ta Dot Ocean - Michael Miller
Here Fishy Fishy Bubble - Henry Glass


Need more than fat quarters, this bundle is offered in half yard cuts as well. :) 

**SPECIAL OPTION THIS WEEK for USA orders: Fort Worth Fabric Studio is now offering Soy Candles to go with select bundles.  

 Ocean View Soy Candle:

Fort Worth Fabric Studio makes these candles and uses all natural soy wax (soap and water clean-up!) and zinc-free wicks.  The great thing about these candles is once you have used it all, you can wash the container and re-use it.  Ocean View is this week's candle, and it features a clean, fresh ocean scent. The candle is seven ounces and is tinted light blue. 

  We are unable to ship the candle internationally due to customs regulations.

I hope you all have a fun and safe weekend! I'll talk to you soon!






3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Those colors are gorgeous!

Michele T said...

Those fabrics look like they belong together!! Love the dreamy colour!!

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Pretty bundle! I put a bunch of stuff in my shopping cart yesterday but got distracted because the kids have been home ALL WEEK because of the snow. Usually I am thrilled to have them home but we've had so many inclement days that I need a break! Hope you have a sale again soon!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...