Saturday, April 26, 2014

Fabric Frenzy Friday Features

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! You guys truly inspire me each week with all your fabric creations! Here are this week's features. You still have time to link up if you'd like--HERE!

Loving all this low volume goodness from One Wee Bird! I adore plus quilts, and this has really inspired me to finally make one! :) 

One Wee Bird

This lovely quilt is from Rachel at Let's Begin Sewing! I love the design of this quilt, and the overall scrappiness of it! Plus, you have to check out the pieced backing--it is really great!
Let's Begin Sewing

Jana from Jana Machado made these cute little hexies for a kitchen towel! What a charming way to dress up a dish towel! 
Jana Machado

These are only a few links from the party! For more inspiration, go here to check out all of the links! 

If you were featured, go ahead and grab our "featured" button! 


Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog



Talk to you soon,


1 comment:

One Wee Bird said...

Thanks Lindsey for featuring me, so kind!....I can't wait to see your plus quilt :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...