***Are you looking for the Christmas Mystery Quilt? Go HERE for all the information and links!***

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Americana Tea Towels and Jackpot Bundles!

Hi there! Remember how I said I have just discovered toweling?  Well, I really can't get enough of it! I re-stocked my stash and decided I needed to make some more tea towels!

I have been seriously obsessed with making these cute tea towels!  They are so quick and easy!  I decided it would be great to make some holiday themed towels.  It's a great way to add a little holiday decoration to your kitchen for any holiday.

Tea Towel Kit--Purchase Here



These towels are perfect for Memorial Day and the 4th of July! I used Windham's Freedom line for these, and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out!  I love the rustic colors and the great patriotic inspired prints in this line.  

Tea Towel Kit--Purchase Here

I used the same pattern for the other tea towels, (which you can download HERE) but I just changed up the fabrics! The best part is, if you want to make some of these fun patriotic towels yourself, you can find the kits right HERE to do so! 


Tea Towel Kit--Purchase Here


I can't wait to have these out for our Memorial Day BBQ!  They will add the perfect touch to the BBQ, and will actually serve a purpose too!   These would also make a great hostess gift if you are going to any BBQ's this summer! :) 



Don't forget, you can find the kits to make these lovelies here! :) 


Now let's talk about these fun new bundles we are offering at the shop! 

They are called Jackpot Bundles!

**About our JACKPOT BUNDLES:  at least one of the bundles in each different themed jackpot bundle includes a coupon for $5.00 off your next purchase - hidden among the fat quarter stack!   Be sure to check your bundle when you receive it to see if you are the winner!**   
Raspberry Jackpot                               Urban Floral Jackpot

More bundles will be added to the shop, so be sure to check back often for the newest Jackpot Bundles! :) 


2 comments:

nettie said...

I so love these I'm going to have to make some for sure.......on my way to get me some fabric.....;o)

Missy Shay said...

I love these!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...