Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Miss Kate Tea Towels

Hi there! We have a new tea towel kit in the shop featuring Bonnie and Camille's recent line "Miss Kate."  The prints we coordinated together for these towels have a cute autumn vibe going on, without it screaming "fall!"  I love the color combination in these--especially the navy floral print with the orange! They just compliment each other so well. 

Click here to purchase Miss Kate Towel Kit

I am pretty certain I have become a pro at making these towels! I can whip these lovelies up like no-one's business, and I haven't gotten sick of making them!  I will be making these for Christmas gifts this year, so it's a good thing I have become somewhat of a pro! ;)

Click here to purchase Miss Kate Towel Kit
Alright, well I'm off to make more of these lovelies! 


Talk to you soon!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great. What a great idea for gifts.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...