Monday, September 28, 2015

Christmas Stitches - Stitch Along


Hi there! I am super excited about today's post! This quilt has been a long time in the making, and I am excited to finally share it with you! 

This quilt combines my love for quilting, design, and embroidery.  I enjoyed every single part of making this quilt - from drawing up the embroidery designs to designing the setting of the quilt and of course making this quilt!  This was a team effort in completing this quilt! My talented mom helped out with the embroidery and also used her awesome binding skills to bind it for me! :) She is such a life saver!

The quilt is a wall hanging size - 42" x 42" and would make such a wonderful decoration for the Holidays! 

Click HERE to purchase the KIT!

This quilt has 9 different embroidery patterns - all centered around Christmas.  The fabric we used was from the adorable line Frosty Forest by Benartex.  This is such a fun Christmas collection with the cutest little snowmen!  We have made kits for this quilt, and each week I will post the PDF for the embroidery patterns and instructions! 


I would love for you to follow along each week! I will post the first PDF next Monday, October 5th.  From then on, each Monday I will post the instructions for the week.   

Click HERE to purchase the KIT!
So be sure to snatch up a kit, and follow along with me! :)  If you decide you want to stitch along, please use the hashtag: #sewingwithfwfabricstudio so we can see your progress!

Talk to you soon,



1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...