Monday, April 11, 2016

Fabric Frenzy Friday Features

Hi there! I hope you all had a great weekend! We had so many great projects shared on Friday! Here are this week's features:



Afton from Quilting Mod shared this stunning Kaleidoscope Quilt!  I've been following her progress on Instagram and I have been drooling over this quilt! I just love this pattern and her color choices! Thanks for the inspiration Afton!


Quilting Mod



Once Sewn shared these lovely Manhattan Bags! This is such a fun pattern! I love the zippered flap! I am thinking this bag will be in my near future! Be sure to stop by her blog for all the fabulous pictures of these bags!


Once Sewn


Susie's Sunroom shared her Clambake Quilt! I really love this pattern, and have had my eye on it for some time! I love how this one turned out! She did a beautiful job!  Be sure to check out all of Susie's pictures as well as her fun pieced back!
Susie's Sunroom

Be sure to stop by the link party and check out all the great projects shared on Friday!

If you were featured this week - go HERE to get an "I was featured!" button! :)

Talk to you soon,

1 comment:

Afton Warrick said...

Thank you so much for the feature and encouragement.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...