Happy Friday!! I hope you all had a good week! We have a beautiful fall bundle of fabric to share with you today. Melanie from Mostly Crafty has made a lovely project featuring this week's bundle. Be sure to scroll down for all the details!
This week's Friday Bundle Batch has us feeling warm & spicy with a sweet Fall/Harvest text print and lots of brown & tan!
You'll receive 8 different cuts:
- Harvest Blessings Words on Tan - Henry Glass
- Lady Slipper Lodge Weave Brown - Moda
- Roosters Gold Check - In the Beginning
- Vincent Van Gogh 2 Journal Notes Parchment - Robert Kaufman
- Essentials Petite Dots Brown Multi - Wilmington
- Grunge Basics Kraft - Moda
- Essentials Criss Cross Burnt Brown - Wilmington
- Lady Slipper Lodge Weave Tan - Moda
Fall is my favorite time of year! I love decorating my home with all things fall--including tons of pillows! Melanie is sharing the perfect fall pillow over on her blog featuring this week's bundle! Stop by her blog for all the details!
You can also follow Melanie on Instagram where she is always sharing what she's working on!
Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!
Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash. Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric!
*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog.
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :)
So fantastic projects.Thanks for the link!
Post a Comment