Sunday, October 12, 2014

4-Patch Slice Quilt Pattern

Hi there! I hope you all have been enjoying your weekend! I have had a great time on my little sewing retreat weekend with my mom.  We sewed ALL weekend! I can't wait to show you all the projects we've been working on! 

The quilt I am sharing today is a pattern I came up with last year.  I had the tutorial on my personal blog, and it has been so popular I decided to finally make it into a nice PDF pattern for you guys!  We are also offering this lovely quilt as a kit at the shop for purchase.  

So here it is: 

Click HERE to purchase kit!
Finished Quilt Size: 55" x 65" 

I am smitten with how this quilt turned out.  It's so charming, and girly! I love the fun, vibrant colors and the vintage charm of the script fabric.  It all works so beautifully together to make a wonderfully scrappy quilt! 



Click HERE to purchase kit!

For the binding, we used a fun green dot print that works beautifully with the quilt.  The binding was done by hand by The Binding Fairy (my mom).  She did a wonderful job, like always on the binding!


Kathy Lefler quilted this for us.  She did a fantastic job!   We decided on loopy loops, and I am really happy with how it turned out!


Click HERE to purchase kit!

You can download the PDF pattern for this quilt RIGHT HERE! 

This is such a fun quilt to put together! I hope you enjoy the pattern!

*A big thanks to Nettie Moore (my mom) for piecing this quilt and binding it! And to Kathy Lefler for quilting it!

Talk to you soon,




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your quilt design! Thanks so much, for sharing the PDF file. I look forward to making it, for a winter cozy quilt, for myself.

Melissa at My Fabric Relish said...

Lovely quilt and beautiful fabric choices! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah Goer Quilts said...

That script is such a lovely contrast to the other fabrics. It looks great!

Michele said...

It turned out fabulous and thank you so much for the PDF. I'm sure it will be a great way to use up a ton of my scraps.

Paula said...

I love those colors. I actually used the tutorial you posted (last November) and made this from Kate Spain's Sunnyside. It's still just a top though - this reminds me I need to turn it into a quilt! :-)

Unknown said...

What a great pattern - simple but with a lot of impact. Can't wait to see more versions of this pop up. Congratulations!

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

This is a great pattern! Thanks for sharing the PDF.

Gabriela said...

Looks like fun! Can you make it with a narrower strip? like 2.5 so it finishes at 2? Thanks x

Unknown said...

I can't wait to try this thanks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...