Friday, February 3, 2017

Fabric Frenzy Friday

Happy Friday!! I hope you all had a good week! We have a lovely bundle of fabric to share with you today.  I had so much fun sewing with this bundle - scroll down to see what I made! 

Lovebugs

Lovebugs


This week's bundle includes cute little prints perfect for Valentine's Day - it is a great group of basic Valentine prints and features several prints from the Studio E Dear Heart Collection!
You'll receive 1 FQ of each:
  1. Dear Heart Ladybugs - Studio E
  2. Fresh Market Mini Flowers Red - Riley Blake
  3. Swiss Dots Red - Riley Blake
  4. Wonderland Labyrinth Pink - Riley Blake
  5. Dear Heart Arrows White - Studio E
  6. Lovebugs Red Script - Riley Blake
  7. Swiss Dots Hot Pink - Riley Blake
  8. Dear Heart Arrows Red - Riley Blake



This bundle just makes me happy! I love red and pink - and don't get me started on that cute ladybug print!  The whole bundle has me in love! :) 

Last year I shared this Heart Pillow Tutorial.  It is such an easy pillow to make - so I thought these fabrics would be perfect for this cute pillow! 

I decided to make two different pillows.  I did one with a white background - and the other with a red background.  I love how they turned out.  I also did some sketchy stitching on the white hearts with black thread to make them stand out even more.  I love to stitch my raw edge appliqué using this technique.  It is so fun and gives the project more character!  Also, you don't have to worry about being perfect! It's meant to be a little wonky!


To make these pillows you will need:

1/2 yard of Lovebugs script  (for background and pillow backing)






Now that we shared our fabric for the week, we want to see yours!
Here is your chance to link up anything to do with fabric! You can link up finished quilts, a work in progress, a new fabric you just bought, a project made with fabric, or maybe you just want to show off some of your stash.  Anything goes--as long as it has to do with fabric! 
*Please link up a specific post, not your main page
*Please link back or use a button on your post, or blog. 
*Please visit some other links and leave a comment! :) 


3 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...