Thursday, February 9, 2017

Simple Valentine's Day Bunting

Hi there! I just wanted to share with you this cute and easy Valentine's Day Bunting I made using my Lovebugs bundle!  


I had plenty of left over fabric from making the pillows I shared last week - and I thought it would be fun to dress up my window with a cute and easy bunting! These are so easy to make - and take very little fabric.  So they are great for your leftovers! 



I did this bunting double sided, and I layered the middle with batting.  I did this to give the bunting some stability.  I sewed the little flags together with some ric rac! You can find all our ric rac HERE.

You can use this Template here - or make your own template the size that you want! I think I need to make another one - but for St. Patrick's Day! :) 


Talk to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...