Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Garden Path Mystery Quilt {Week 4}


Hi there! Are you guys ready the reveal of our Garden Path Mystery Quilt?!  This one has been so much fun! Thank you to all of you that sewed along with me on this one!  We will be debuting a new Mystery Quilt next month! So keep an eye out! 

If you are following along on instagram - use #gardenpathmysteryquilt so we can see your progress!





Are you ready for the final reveal?! Scroll down for the reveal:
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Here it is! I love how this one turned out! It is so fresh and perfect for Spring time!



My favorite part of the quilt is that center block! I just can't get enough of that block enough! I really do have to make a whole quilt from that block! 



 I did some simple Loopy Loops for quilting.  I love the dark binding - I think it just frames up the quilt nicely! 






*Links may take some time to load depending on your internet connection.  Also if you have pop-ups disabled, you may have a problem downloading the PDF file.  To fix this you will need to allow pop-ups for our blog.*


I hope you guys had fun sewing along with me!  :) 

4 comments:

Turid said...

Thank you Lindsay. I hope to finish this one soon. I'm still working on my Heart quilt too. Thanks for all the fun. And I fear I can't resist the NeXT one either.

Monica said...

Girl-this is SO PRETTY! I can't wait to get mine finished..it's going to be my new table topper for the kitchen for the summer! :) THANK YOU!!

Mary said...

Love it and can't wait to work on mine. Have not started as I have other projects in the works for now. Thank you so much for the pattern!

moosecraft said...

This one's a beauty! Looking forward to stitching one up! :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...