Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fabric Frenzy Friday {Features}

Hi there! I hope you all are having a good weekend so far! :) We are going to start doing weekly features from our Fabric Frenzy Friday link parties!  There is always a lot of fantastic inspiration each week, and I can't wait to highlight some of your links each week! 
  

Here are this week's features:

I Patch and Quilt linked up these darling paper pieced blocks! I will not lie, paper piecing intimidates me a bit.  I have tried very simple blocks, but nothing like these! These really inspire me to try out some more advanced designs!
I Patch and Quilt




Next up is this darling dress from Sews and Bows! I have been following Amy's blog for a little while now, and she always showing off some great clothing patterns! I really need to try this for my little girls! 
Sews and Bows

I am sure you have been seeing triangle quilts everywhere from the Sassy Quilter's Quilt Along! Well, I happen to love this one from Katie! I love this color scheme of yellows and grays! 
Snuggle Up with a Dish from Karma

Lastly, is the bold quilt from Meadow Mist Designs! I am a fan of improv piecing, and I just love this quilt! The colors all work so well with each other, and I love the straight-line quilting on this! 
Meadow Mist Designs
These are just a few links from all the great inspiration shared! You can check out all the links here!

If you were featured, you can grab our "featured button" here:
Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog


Talk to you soon,


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much for featuring my quilt! You have made my day!

Katie said...

Thanks Lindsey for featuring my quilt -- this is my first feature on another blog. Super excited to share the finished project soon.

Anonymous said...

Hello Lindsey!
Thank you for featuring my 4 PP blocks. These blocks are not as hard to do as you might think! We started with the oven mitts and they were pretty easy! Kristy of Quietplay has set up this BOM so beginners can participate. Each block will be a little bit more difficult, so after 9 months we are all PP veterans!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...