Sunday, December 21, 2014

Best of 2014

Hi there!  I can't believe 2014 is coming to a close.   This year I have been so blessed to be able to share what I love doing with all of you.   I can't tell you how much I enjoy writing this blog and sharing my creativity with you and then seeing you guys create beautiful projects from my tutorials! I have the best job ever! :)

I wanted to share with you my top ten favorite posts of 2014: (in no particular order)

10: Gathered Apron Tutorial. 




8: Ric Rac Receiving Blanket Tutorial


7: Autumn Blessing Stitchable


6: Basic Wallet Tutorial


5: Crazy Acres Quilt Along


4: 6-Pocket Tote 


3: Quilted Box Pouch


2: Simple Sixteen


1: Prairie Point Tea Towels



2014 has been amazing!

Here's to an even better 2015! :)

Talk to you soon!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful tutorials!

sylvie jourdan said...

Thanks for your tutorials.
I love read your blog.

Christine S said...

You contribute such great things, thanks for all you share! Merry Christmas :)

Aunt Mimi said...

Thank you for sharing. They are some of my favorite posts since I started following this blog. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year! Hope inventory goes smoothly.

Vicki said...

I can see why these made the top 10! These are all great ideas and the fact that there are so many free tuts, yey!!

Melanie said...

I love so many of these ideas! Thanks for sharing them again!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...